This year, our annual fundraiser (Hay Bales & Horse Tales) Is A Private, Outdoor Concert In Evergreen in August 26, from 4-8 pm
For the 2017 Hay Bales & Horse Tales – Colorado Horsecare Foodbank’s annual flagship benefit event – we’re holding a private country-western benefit concert, plus dinner, in a beautiful meadow in Evergreen, Colorado. See the DIRECTIONS to the concert just below.
Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017, from 4-8 pm
DIRECTIONS to the Concert:
Formal ADDRESS for GPS usage:
6106 S. Brook Forest Rd.
Evergreen, CO 80439
- From Evergreen: Get on Highway 73 in Evergreen like you’re heading to Conifer.
- From Conifer: Take Highway 73 down to Evergreen.
- From Denver: Take I-70 West to Evergreen Parkway exit: (Highway 74) – Exit here and continue on Highway 74, drive past the Evergreen Lake to the intersection of Highway 73 (There’s a traffic light there)
- Continue on Highway 73 like you’re heading up to Conifer.
- From Evergreen heading UP Highway 73, first, you will pass Buffalo Park Road (traffic light there)
- The next turn is Brook Forest Road (about ½ mile up the road from Buffalo Park Rd. There is no light there; it’s on the right as you’re heading up Highway 73.)
- Turn onto Brook Forest Rd.
- Once on Brook Forest Road, drive between ½ and ¾ of a mile up the road, which is paved.
- You will see a giant orange side of a building that says: ESCO.
This is the address listed above.
- Continue PAST the ESCO building less than ¼ mile.
- Watch for a gate on the left with a sign that indicates the Colorado Horsecare Foodbank Event. You’ll also see a big pile of rocks as a landmark.
- Turn into this gate and park in the field, as indicated by signs and/or volunteers.
- Walk across the bridge, turn right and you’ll see the Meadow.
- Look for the big tent.
- The registration tables will be just inside the tent.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at this wonderful concert to benefit Colorado horses!
Tickets are on sale NOW:
$65 (General admission seating)
$80 (VIP Seating up front)
Click here: BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Country-Western Concert Event Highlights:
Jon Chandler Stars
Starring Denver’s own Jon Chandler (www.JonChandler.com) – an internationally known, award-winning singer-songwriter with a rich, deep voice and incredible acoustic guitar will entertain you with songs of the western experience.
Introducing Zoe Anderson!
Zoe Anderson will wow you with her singing & guitar playing. Zoe came on our ranch ride in 2016 and did a private concert for our guests after a wonderful day of riding. She’s only 17 years old and she blew everyone away with her great voice & guitar work. Zoe opens the show, and she’s also based here in metro Denver.
Delicious Barbecue Dinner, Too
Before the concert, we’ll be serving a delicious, hearty barbecue dinner & soft drinks. Cash bar available too!
Click Here: BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
And help feed hungry Colorado horses!
We hope to see you at this great event! We will use proceeds to buy & stockpile hay to feed Colorado horses this winter. (Horses need to eat more hay in the winter to stay warm!)
To sign up for NEWS ALERTS & EVENT UPDATES from Colorado Horsecare Foodbank, click HERE. (In general, we’ll be sending one news alert per month.)